Great software engineers are skilled at more than just coding. In fact, at Codesmith, we know that...
Build with Code using Codesmith's Self-paced Learning Resources
Self-Paced Learning Opportunities to Explore
- CSX Slack Community
- #CSX-challenge-help-channel if you’ve hit any blocks working through challenges, head over to Slack to talk it through with a supportive community.
- #Pair-programming-channel build your technical communication skills and find pair programming partners to work through any of these challenges*:
- Callbacks: http://csbin.io/callbacks/roomnumber
- Closures: http://csbin.io/closures/roomnumber
- Async: http://csbin.io/async/roomnumber
- Classes & Prototypes: http://csbin.io/oop/roomnumber
- Recursion: http://csbin.io/recursion/roomnumber
*note simply change the end of that url where it says “roomnumber” to a random number and as long as you and your partner have the same URL, you should be able to see each other code.
- #Jshp-big-ole-study-group get connected with study buddies and stay on track with your coding goals through this study group Slack channel.
- YouTube If you’re unable to attend our free workshops, or you’d like to dig deeper and practice some new concepts, our YouTube channel is a great resource. We have a variety of workshop recordings available as well as Tech Talks, panel discussions and CSX solution videos.
Built with Code: Introductory:
Build with Code: Intermediate
Build with Code: Advanced Intermediate