Codesmith Deep Learning
Codesmith Deep Learning (CSDL) is a structured online program that teaches the fundamentals of neural networks. In this program, we will implement sophisticated neural network architectures alongside developing the theoretical knowledge necessary for understanding how they really work.
The curriculum will give you deep theoretical knowledge of state-of-the-art neural networks and machine learning frameworks. It will challenge you to apply your new skills by building and training models capable of performing complex classification tasks. Topics will include:
- Implementing fully-connected networks, convolutional networks, and recurrent networks, empowering you to make informed choices about appropriate network architectures for all your future deep learning work
- TensorFlow best practices that will allow you to train neural nets on large, real-world data sets
- Using TensorBoard to identify performance bottlenecks so you can train your networks efficiently
- Regularization methods and optimizers, giving you the ability to build robust, production-ready machine learning models
- Deep dive into python semantics and features, preparing you to crack the toughest coding interviews
|CSDL Remote Immersive||A 3-week remote course that includes live online instruction, neural network projects with real-life data, and daily python problem solving workshops|
- August 6th - Application Deadline: July 25th
Read about the admissions process below.
Who is CSDL for?
Software Engineers who want to learn how they can start implementing deep learning solutions in their current jobs
Data Scientists who have experience working with data and classical machine learning algorithms but want to expand their skill set to include deep learning techniques
Intermediate-Advanced Python coders who want to see what deep learning is all about
CSDL is an intensive, accelerated program that not only teaches deep learning fundamentals, but helps you to develop the technical and theoretical skills necessary to think critically about data and data models.
Given the rigor of this program, CSDL has a selective admissions process, placing no more than 20 of the most promising applicants in each cohort. We look for applicants who show a commitment to coding and excellent problem-solving capacity. As such, the CSDL application consists of a python-based coding challenge. You will also need some experience with the scientific library NumPy in order to excel in the coding challenge. Below is a list of application preparation resources:Apply
The Link above will invite you to join a repl.it classroom. Once you have joined the classroom, complete the assignment called CS Deep Learning App. Once you have submitted this assignment, you'll receive a follow up email soon after. We look forward to your application!